Monday, October 09, 2006

Welcome!!!


I know that it took some time, but we finally got around to putting together some sort of web page to share pictures, updates and such with everyone. I know that some folks have a hard time with the emails filled with huge files of pictures that bog down your inbox, so we decided to create a new blog page in order to post those pictures for everyone to check out. Please feel free to leave comments and if we haven't been in touch with you in a while, let us know how you're doing!! Take Care!

Love,
Mike, Kelly & Madeline (& Gretzky!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly and Mike on your daughter. We look forward to seeing her soon.
Mike, Celeste and kids

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Grand Niece I have...and you guys don't look so bad either.

See you when you're in Escanaba.

Love ya

Aunt Patty and Uncle Craig

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly and Mike!!! Maddy is beautiful!!! I am so happy for both of you!
Aunt Mary Monarch