Welcome to the Bray Family Blog! Check back often for updates and new pictures of Madeline and Allison (and sometimes Gretzky). And please feel free to leave comments....we LOVE to hear from everyone!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
More Easter Action Pictures!!
Just some more pics from Easter weekend. Maddy loved her Saykllys Peanut Butter eggs. Or I should say, that daddy loved her Saykllys Peanut Butter egg:)
I missed getting my Maddie fix!! Thankfully I'm back online and can check in on her. I didn't even know she had been sick! Hope all is well. I loved the videos -- she's crawling!
2 comments:
geez she's so freakin cute! good seeing you the other weekend!
-Michele
I missed getting my Maddie fix!! Thankfully I'm back online and can check in on her. I didn't even know she had been sick! Hope all is well. I loved the videos -- she's crawling!
Post a Comment