Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First Camping Trip

So we had an action-packed weekend last weekend. We took Maddy on her first camping trip, and we bought and quickly used a new pop-up camper! We were excited on both accounts and the weekend turned out to be alot of fun. Uncle Danny put the trip together (thanks Bubba!) and he and our friends Mark, Heather, John and Katie Kerrigan joined us. The camper worked out awesomely and I think all kids and adults enjoyed the time away. We camped at Sleeper State Park up at the tip of the thumb, near Caseville. Great campground and I think we will be back soon:) And we even got some fishing in.








Enjoying some morning quiet time.

Break it up you two!







I see you Daddy!!
A catfish named Fluffy.

Awwwww....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok is it just me or does Bubba look EXACTLY like Uncle Dan in the black and white photo holding his coffee???? Between that and the pop-up camper I'm happy that Maddy is getting a taste of growing up like we did. Thanks for the b-day call Kel!