Welcome to the Bray Family Blog! Check back often for updates and new pictures of Madeline and Allison (and sometimes Gretzky). And please feel free to leave comments....we LOVE to hear from everyone!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Finally Fall!!!
Nice and cool this morning with sunny skies...PERFECT day for a trip to the cider mill. Maddy even got to take her first pony ride, which she wasn't too sure of but did great. Mommy and daddy were able to pick up some fresh donuts, cider and pumpkin pie.
I'm sooo jealous you guys went to the cider mill -- cider and donuts! I was at the beach all day. Maddy looks so adorable. The Thomas video was hilarious -- the music and stroller parking lot. Can't wait for baby arrival!!
2 comments:
I'm sooo jealous you guys went to the cider mill -- cider and donuts! I was at the beach all day. Maddy looks so adorable. The Thomas video was hilarious -- the music and stroller parking lot. Can't wait for baby arrival!!
Wow miss Kell! You are all KINDSA pregnant! - oh michelle.. darn you were at the beach. hhahaha
Post a Comment