Welcome to the Bray Family Blog! Check back often for updates and new pictures of Madeline and Allison (and sometimes Gretzky). And please feel free to leave comments....we LOVE to hear from everyone!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Preparing for the Turkey Invasion
Big sister Madeline brought home a new Thanksgiving art project which she insisted everyone in the family try on. Quite a stunning head dress I must say. She apparently got her Uncle Pete's artistic prowess.
Make sure to bring the head dress to Thanksgiving Dinner so Tia and Auntie Michelle can wear it too! The girls look so beautiful. I can't wait to see them this week. I especially loved the photo of Mommy and Ally with each of their drinks on the table behind them. :)
1 comment:
Make sure to bring the head dress to Thanksgiving Dinner so Tia and Auntie Michelle can wear it too! The girls look so beautiful. I can't wait to see them this week. I especially loved the photo of Mommy and Ally with each of their drinks on the table behind them. :)
Post a Comment