Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Sad Time

So unfortunately I have sad news to report....probably the first time I have ever posted anything negative on here. My mom, Grandma Bray, passed away Saturday from a sudden heart attack. It is all very unexpected and quite surreal still. But, I wanted to post a link here to Jeanne's obituary that has all of the funeral arrangements at the bottom. Thank you to everyone who has sent us kind words, food, and prayers. It is all very much appreciated.

Jeanne's Obituary:
http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/532568/Jeanne-Marie-Bray.html?nav=5004












2 comments:

g said...

beautiful images and memories. Big hugs to you Mike///

The Kelpy Family said...

I've been thinking of you and praying for peace and healing for all of you. Such a difficult time. Know that even though it may take time, there will be a time when sadness gives way for fond memories, when smiles and laughter as you remember your mom comes before tears and sorrow. Big hugs to you.