Saturday, December 23, 2017

EVEN MORE UPDATES!!!

So I suppose I deserve a lump of coal. It has been a VERY busy year and I have failed to update this blog nearly as much as I used to. So over the next several posts, I hope to catalog many of the photos taken over the past year or so. Quick updates:

Madeline and Allison have had wonderful first halves of 6th and 4th grades, respectively. Madeline really enjoys middle school and has been involved in choir and playing flute in the band. She is definitely growing up too quickly for my liking :( But we have had a lot of fun this year.

Allison has come a long way during fourth grade this year. In the beginning of the year there were tears shed over math homework. Now, she is helping classmates with her math! So  good to see! And she has worked her way up to Orange Belt, Green stripe in Karate over the last year. She really is like a fish in water with karate!

Mike and Kelly have been working (as always), Mike at Wayne State and Kelly at Beaumont Hospital. When possible, they have been baking bread, roasting coffee and brewing beer - life's essentials!

We hope everyone has a VERY merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, and a healthy, warm, and happy 2018! It can only get better from here, right?! :)

Camping in Marquette, Brimley:




No comments: